"Meryl-eo, Meryl-eo, wherefore art thou, Meryl-eo?"
Yeah, okay, so that just doesn't sound right.
But it's a fun way to introduce my newest location...and it's a really big hint! Well, it is if you're a theater person, or if you're familiar with theater festivals...or both...
Don't you hate it when "big hints" turn out to be a bust because no one knows what you're talking about?
Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.
Wanna test your knowledge of West coast theater festivals?
Or just wanna find out where I am now?
Either way, you're going to learn something!
Here was the first of your first hints over at Meryl's Describetions:
Yeah, okay, so that just doesn't sound right.
But it's a fun way to introduce my newest location...and it's a really big hint! Well, it is if you're a theater person, or if you're familiar with theater festivals...or both...
Don't you hate it when "big hints" turn out to be a bust because no one knows what you're talking about?
Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.
Wanna test your knowledge of West coast theater festivals?
Or just wanna find out where I am now?
Either way, you're going to learn something!
Here was the first of your first hints over at Meryl's Describetions:
You can probably tell that those purple things are flowers. And if you're a familiar with flowers, you might even be able to tell which kind of flower it is...
Take a look here for that a-ha! moment you can feel coming...
Take a look here for that a-ha! moment you can feel coming...
Yes, those pretty purple perennials are irises. The Iris Inn is my current place of residence, and it is an absolutely charming place (more about it in an up-and-coming post!).
And now for your second hint, the one that should really clue you in to my current location.
And now for your second hint, the one that should really clue you in to my current location.
See any identifying features? Have an idea but would rather I raise the curtain on your suspicions? Don't break your leg when you fall over after realizing that this is a picture of...
my ticket to the play Much Ado About Nothing! A comedic tale of requited love written by the admirable William Shakespeare, it was the first show I saw after arriving in the hometown of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival...
(Yes, that's right, I said Oregon! Remember when I mentioned that a change was a-coming?!)
which is a renowned and popular event that takes place in a wonderfully charming town called Ashland.
Hear yea, hear yea! Now you know, I'm in...
Ashland, OR!!
I'll try to update again tonight,so I can show you around the Iris Inn, but I'm going to another show so I may wait until tomorrow. Either way, stay tuned! You'll be hearing more about the Festival, too!
(Yes, that's right, I said Oregon! Remember when I mentioned that a change was a-coming?!)
which is a renowned and popular event that takes place in a wonderfully charming town called Ashland.
Hear yea, hear yea! Now you know, I'm in...
Ashland, OR!!
I'll try to update again tonight,so I can show you around the Iris Inn, but I'm going to another show so I may wait until tomorrow. Either way, stay tuned! You'll be hearing more about the Festival, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment