As I mentioned before, when you're on a farm, a favorite pastime is eating huge delicious meals, presumably because you spend the day working on said farm and deserve the calorie overload such hearty dinners provide.
But what if you're just a girl from the city, visiting your hardworking relatives with no useful farmhand experience?
But what if you're just a girl from the city, visiting your hardworking relatives with no useful farmhand experience?
In my case, I get to play with all the farm animals! You may remember when I fed the horses
I also sidled up to some sheep,
kicked-back with a cow named Rosie-Bell
and got up-close and personal with Buddy, an oversized sheep dog who thinks he's a lap dog!
I was also determined to make friends with at least one of Charm's barn cats.
I succeeded with a sweet girl-kitty named Linus Pauling (a scientist; a name clearly chosen by Mollie!)
I succeeded with a sweet girl-kitty named Linus Pauling (a scientist; a name clearly chosen by Mollie!)
She reminded me very much of this little girl back home, who I miss very much.
What's a girl to do when she needs a good distraction from the life she left back home?
Why, joy-ride on Jerry's four wheeler (along with Buddy), of course!!
And go berry-picking with her aunty Charm,
then hang on tight while Charm does some joy riding of her own!
And of course, once those two wild women are back home, they make a delicious fresh-berries-with-yogurt-and-honey concoction for lunch!
And thus, just like I've mentioned a couple times already, we're back to that favorite farm-land-living pastime: eating!
I'm sure you all want to see what Charm's house looks like...
that's coming up next! Stay tuned!
I'm sure you all want to see what Charm's house looks like...
that's coming up next! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment