Hello everybody!
If you're reading this blog, it's most likely because I told you about it. Or you may have noticed the blatantly obvious cleverly conspicuous reference I made in my other blog, Meryl's Describetions.
Either way, welcome to Meryl's Meanderings! I created this blog for the sole purpose of keeping you all updated on my continual progress up the West coast! I thought about just using my other blog, but decided that it would be more fun if I gave my upcoming- and unprecedented- adventure its very own endorsement.
I've already given the long winded de-scribe-tion of why I decided to take this road trip...but if you'd like to take a moment to detour back and refresh your memory, go ahead. I'm patient, I can wait...
Are you back yet?
Yes? Then you'll find that this little map looks familiar...
To give this blog a nice long lifespan...and not to mention to make my journey all the more enticing and exciting...I am not going to give any more glimpses into my more detailed itinerary until I''ve actually reached my destination(s). I like the sense of anticipation that's built by keeping my location a secret until I myself have arrived there...it's kind of like you guys will all be along for the ride! I'm going to do my best to update as frequently as possible, too.
With that said, don't forget to keep checking back here to see what I'm up to! You will find those little glimpses of each of my destinations by referring back to Meryl's Describetions, which will then direct you back here for the fully disclosed location(s)!
I leave tomorrow (finally!), so until then...

I'm following your adventure little lady! Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and be safe. I'll be watching from Ohio and eagerly awaiting each post. I wish you great adventure, productive solitude and an angel watching over my girl from AZ as she journeys to her desired destinations (both planned and unplanned! ...Carrie
ReplyDeletewhat a great place to go walking! you can skip the santa barbara county jail but i hope you get to see the little tiny house i lived in on de la guerra street, 417 i think. and i loved the beaches there, clothed and otherwise, and the pier. your daddy and i went to the pier when we took that drive in june of 1982, there in santa barbara, and had wine and seafood. thinking of you with love!
ReplyDelete