Friday, August 28, 2009

I've arrived!

So here I am, settling in at my first destination of my road trip! I arrived last night, after a relatively uneventful drive (except for the skateboarder on the freeway! Is that even legal??)

Anyway, I know you all want to know...

Where am I??

This was your first clue, over at Meryl's Describetions...

It's obviously a beach, but it's not just any beach!

It's...

MOONLIGHT BEACH.

Located in Encinitas, California!

I absolutely love Moonlight beach, I try to spend some time there whenever I visit...

(this was your second clue)




What IS that thing?? You ask? Let me put it in a better perspective...




Encinitas is a tiny town just a few miles south of Carlsbad, which is where my beautiful grandma lives! (Remember this pic, from the last time I was here?)

So there you have it, folks! The (first) mystery is solved!
I am in Carlsbad, CA!!

Tune in again soon for another update!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are having such an exciting adventure. Keep us posted as you continue your travels. Brian

    ReplyDelete